100% Interaction Design // 100% Visual Design (based on existing templates)
People with health insurance from Blue Shield of California currently can review information about different medicines and other pharmacy items. I identified an opportunity to give them something more - a personal store of specific drugs they have been prescribed, or otherwise have an interest in.
Here are a few screens from this proposal.
- The first image shows the authenticated state, so "My Medications" is an option. We can remember their preferences if they are logged in.
- My Medications page.
- Add a Med, step 1 - two ways to search, to maximize the chance that people with different levels of web use familiarity will succeed.
- Type-ahead search pattern.
- Search results, along with similar formulations/brands.
- Specific formulation/size.